Wednesday, October 27, 2004

MSU Usability and Accessibility Conference

I recently attended the the MSU Usability and Accessibility Conference the last two days. It was really interesting. There were some good speakers; not as many as I was expecting. Some of the speakers I liked more were: Mike Paciello, Charmane Corcoran, Christina Wodtke, Whitney Quesenbury, Susan Weinschenk, and Nate from Yahoo. Charmane was my boss/mentor at Mich State that helped me get into web accessibility.

Susan gave the the talk at lunch today about how to persuade people and the art and science behind it. Learned some new tricks.

I have come across a whole lot of info from the conference that I will post as I get the chance.

Conference Web Site
http://usability.msu.edu

1 Comments:

Blogger WorldTrader said...

Hi!

I really enjoy your blog aimed at VoiP Solution.
This VoiP Soulution is based on P2P and I'am very impressed of all the options. It must be some of the best Voip Solutions Architecture on the net.
As an Affiliate you get a very lucrative income potentials, Total company payout: 90%
solution voip
and
solution voip

Regards

Trond K.

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home