Monday, November 15, 2004

Bloglines - Great Way to Store Feeds Online

I have found this really awesome site www.bloglines.com. It's an online feed reader. You can take xml & rss feeds from a bunch of different web sites and display them on one web site. One thing I didn't like about rss reader software was that I couldn't take my feeds with me. On my version of bloglines i have 46 different news feeds coming in all from different sites.

I would check it out and sign up for it.

http://www.bloglines.com

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

“We cannot live for ourselves alone. Our lives are connected by a thousand invisible threads, and along these sympathetic fibers, our actions run as causes and return to us as results.”
- Herman Melville

RSS is the way of the Future...
my yahoo rss

10:11 AM  
Blogger good-timez said...

Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
Go and find my blog.

8:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get 1000s of Links pointing back to Your Site... Starting Today!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would The Thought Of Thousands Of Other Web Site's All Displaying Your Content,

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No Charge Online Advertising Channels For Any Business"

4:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

display your RSS feeds on their web sites for content.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home