Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Cingular - - an advocate of web standards

I am a customer of AT&T wireless. Recently AT&T Wireless was bought out by Cingular; making a massive wireless network. Well apparently to get their features (ie rollover minutes ..**smiles) I have to switch over to a new phone with the Cingular software in it.

Last nite was looking at their site and apparently they were taking it down for maitenance. I got a page that said you could be getting this because your browsers is not standards compliant. They were pointing people to the Web Standards Project website. Cingular's website is apparently all laid out in CSS.

Way to go Cingular!!!

I found this article - Web Standards Group - CSS Example Sites (Cingular is listed)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular wireless account and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular wireless account so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular wireless account

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home