Sunday, December 05, 2004

designing web sites for the pda.....come on you can do it

Lately at work I have been convincing the higher ups to let me design the web sites that they already have using CSS and making them XHTML 1.0 Strict. The idea is that we could move in the direction of making multiple style sheets to fit whatever environment someone could be using. I wonder how long this is going to take to catch on?

I have been reading the A List A Part article called, Pocket Size Design.

When am I going to be able to surf with ease on my pda?

Every web site that I go to I am faced with the dreaded horizontal scrolling. Or I use the pda browser to mess with the layout to get it in a way where I can read it, but even that is not pretty at all.

Help me move the web in the right direction, follow web standards and design a css for a pda.



1 Comments:

Blogger Permanent Runner said...

Notebook stuff. Devices, reviews, services...

6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home