Thursday, December 02, 2004

.php stylesheets

At work today I was helping a colleague work on a web system. It was an open-source calendar program. We had some new features that we were adding on to customize it more to what we wanted to accomplish. We were trying to add a style sheet to the new feature pages.

The system was using a .php file as it's style sheet. The file had all the normal css stuff in it but with some dynamic content. The styles were being dynamically created based on what type of situation it was being used. It was really wierd. I had never seen a .php dyanmic style sheet before. It's very non-compliant solution but interesting.

Anybody else tried this before?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about cingular wireless plan and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about cingular wireless plan so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by cingular wireless plan

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home