Monday, August 08, 2005

All you need is love...and Mozilla Firefox Web Developer Toolbar

The esteemed Patrick H. Lauke has recently published an article about how a web developer can use the Mozilla Firefox Web Developer Toolbar to Evaluate Web Sites for Accessibility.

The toolbar is a pretty awesome tool and I use it all the time. It is the one thing that would prevent me from ever switching to a different browser because I depend on the Web Developer Toolbar as an important part of my tool kit.

Note: In my title I am just being witty. Mozilla Firefox Web Developer Toolbar is just a tool that can assist you in the process of making your web site accessible. You are going to have think and do work yourself.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Iza said...

Hi Justin,
The WDT is great but for those needing to use IE, there is another handy tool available:
Web Accessibility Toolbar
http://www.nils.org.au/ais/web/resources/toolbar/

I find the Linearize Table option particularly useful.

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from North Cack-A-Lacky! I enjoyed your thoughts, although I give Firefox even a little more credit than you do, I think ;) See what I mean here: pocket pc internet explorer

1:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home